A list of 300 words (divided into 25 sets of 12) for literacy stations for children to learn new vocabulary and practise their dictionary skills too!
- You cannot purchase "Associated Words Members Area". To do it, you need a membership plan
Vocabulary Lists 4th Class
For Literacy stations, I always have a vocabulary station where the children are encouraged to learn new words and use their dictionary/thesaurus to look up the meaning of the words.
I created these vocabulary packs for station teaching so the children can work independently at their station.
This is how I use them in my classroom;
1. Write the word in red in your copy
2. Use a dictionary to look up the definition of the word and write this underneath
3. Write any other words with a similar meaning on the next line
4. Put the word into a sentence
There are 25 lists for each class with 12 words per list – total of 300 words per pack.
This pack is for 4th class